Expired 1 year agoInactive Job
- Spa Supervisors form a professional and operational partnership with spa management.
- This requires a comprehensive knowledge of all spa positions and their function, and includes furthering guest relations, managing payroll, scheduling, promoting safety and sanitation, and other administrative duties.
- Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H), headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 13 premier bran
- This supervisory role supports staff development, addresses associate interests, and plays an active role in achieving a positive work environment.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
- Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards.
Links for Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina