Expired 13 days agoInactive Job
- We are all rowing in sync, in the same direction, heading towards group success and individual championing.
- You use an open mind to establish the groundwork for the tasks at hand and can pivot to meet changing demands.
- Through integration with Mobile Device Management, we can detect devices, control applications in secured zones, and uphold best practices, security policies and compliance in government, pharmaceutical, and financial agencies managing a sensitive work environment.
- Inpixon Indoor Intelligence ingests diverse data from IoT and third-party sensors designed to detect and position all active - cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and ultra-wideband - devices using a proprietary computing process.
- You are familiar with sensors and networking, wifi access points, asset tracking including tags and anchors, radio frequency interference, and Radio Frequency interference caused by building infrastructure.
- Our comprehensive intelligence platform with mapping, positioning, security, and analytics harnesses the future of the Internet of Things (IoT) now.
- You understand the unique needs and requirements of security professionals in both the public and private sector, and are ready to step up and knock their expectations out of the park.
- We are at a turning point in how indoor space is experienced, and we are growing rapidly.
Links for Inpixon