Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- We are looking for an experienced Software Developer to join our team in a fulltime position in the Cle Elum, WA location, 75 miles east of Seattle, nestled in the eastern Cascade mountain foothills.
- - Familiarity with object oriented development principles - Proficiency with SQL (experience with Sybase/MSSQL/PostGreSQL preferred) and knowledge of relational database design principles - Experience in proper programming procedures for code self-documentation and version control systems - Excellent written and verbal communication, analytical and problem solving, interpersonal, and time management skills - Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- In this role, the Software Developer requires strong software development skills, will be responsible for providing analytical and technical knowledge in the full software development life cycle (SDLC) of credit and collections technology solutions and systems software development.
- You’ll be performing world-class development for a leader in credit and collections software solutions.
- comtronicsystems.com), is a leader in technology services specializing in the field of credit and collections.
- Qualifications Required: - Proficiency with Delphi and/or C C# or other object-oriented programming languages (Delphi preferred) - 4-8 years overall professional software development experience - 4+ years in a Windows development environment - Experience with design principles (patterns, cohesion/coupling, S.O.L.I.D.) - Experience with good engineering practices (test driven development, continuous integration, continuous deployment concepts, and pair programming, etc.)
- This role reports directly to the Product Manager, and requires creativity and willingness to adapt to new technologies.
- At Comtronic Systems, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of industry leading tools, open source solutions, and programming languages.
Links for Comtronic Systems LLC