Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- This is an unpaid internship but you are helping the mental health community by spreading awareness and reducing stigmas.
- We are looking for a savvy social media intern to help us manage our Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter.
- Social Media Intern
- This position is ideal for current college students or recent graduates that are interested in getting more experience in helping to grow a non-profit mental health clinic!
- This position only requires once or twice a day posting on Instagram & Twitter and once a week on Facebook.
- We are looking for an individual that loves to be active on social media, tech-savvy, understand trends, passionate, creative, a self-starter, and a go-getter.
- Norooz Clinic Foundation is a nonprofit mental health clinic located in Irvine & Santa Ana. Our mission is to reduce mental health stigmas and provide affordable mental health services to the community.
- This position also requires you to be very comfortable with creating graphics and memes using Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
Links for Norooz Clinic Foundation