SOC QoS Performance Engineer
Last updated 3 days ago
- Associated topics: cadence, chip, gpu, pcb, rtl logic, soc, solder joint, submicron, vcs, xilinx
- simulator for iPhone/iPad/Mac/Apple Watch SoCs. You will model new, emerging workloads such as Augmented Reality (AR) and Machine Learning (ML).
- The end goal is to provide the best customer experience on the planet by enabling all the CPUs, GPUs, Machine Learning, Camera, Display, and Connectivity components on our chips to work seamlessly together.
- We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated SOC performance engineer to drive development of our on-chip communication interconnect and memory Quality-of-Service features.
- programming knowledge Coursework and understanding of computer architecture and the HW/SW stack Coursework and/or practical experience with performance modeling and debugging Coursework and/or practical experience with scripting for automation and data visualization Ability to study a problem in depth, design experiments, analyze data, and present results Examples of substantial HW or SW projects brought to completion Description You will help create a full-chip C
- modeling of graphics, camera, and ML dataflows, and integration with other SoC models - Running performance simulation of future applications - Careful analysis and presentation of simulation results - Tuning and validating future SoC HW/SW for the best user experience - Collaboration with cross-functional modeling, hardware, and software teams Education & Experience - BS or MS or PhD in CS, EE, or related field See job description
- Our team initiates and fosters deep collaboration between the SOC architecture, design, power, and software teams, to deliver world-class network-on-chip and caches/memory system quality-of-service.
- SOC QoS Performance Engineer Austin , Texas , United States HardwareSummary Posted: May 11, 2021 Role Number: 200206438 Imagine what you could do here!
Links for Apple, Inc.