Site Services Coordinator
- WE'RE GROWING Futamura is investing millions in the renovation of our Tecumseh facility to increase production.
- We are now the single largest Cellophane and NatureFlex production facility in the world.
- And still growing Check out the process here.
- We are in need of qualified individuals to help support our growth.
- The Futamura Group; established in Japan in 1950 & now a global operation of 6 manufacturing divisions serving customers around the world.
- Our facility in Tecumseh, KS is only a short drive from Topeka and Lawrence.
- Futamura’s objective is to specialize in high added value products.
- Among these is NatureFlexTM , a biodegradable, compostable film produced in the Tecumseh, KS Cellophane plant.
- Our products are shipped around the world and are utilized by major brands as well as specialized markets.
- Futamura is committed to its employees and their families by offering one of the most competitive pay and benefits packages including: Medical, dental and vision insurance available within the first 30 days.
- Life, voluntary life, short term disability and long term disability coverages Flexible spending accounts Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off in the first year.
- 9 Company paid Holidays 401(k) with generous company match We believe in enriching our associates through training and development to best position them for internal promotional opportunities and career growth.
- EEO/D/M/V/F Responsible for monitoring and maintaining efficient operations of plant equipment including Boilers, HVAC, Compressed Air, Chilled Water and Electrical Infrastructure systems.
- Qualified candidates would ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in one of more of the following.
- Training will be provided in areas where experience does not meet the standards below.
Links for Futamura