Shop Service Manager - Equipment Maintenance & Repair
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- A key focus of the Service Center Manager position is to enable the success of team members, achieve customer goals, and to provide a safe, environmentally compliant workplace for all.
- We are building on 90+ years of knowledge, experience, and relationships, working to add value to the electric utility, telecom, contractor, lights and signs, and tree care markets.
- Responsibilities Foster team spirit in concert with Altec Values to maintain a successful Service Group within the overall Altec organization.
- Perform Managerial responsibilities such as planning, organizing and budgeting, revenue and expense.
- High School or GED is required A Bachelor's Degree is the Preferred Qualification Six years of supervisory experience at a manufacturing or service operation facility The successful incumbent is familiar with a variety of field service concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- A Service Manager relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, leading and directing the work of others.
- Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.
Links for Altec, Inc.