- Suggest Revision
- Reach your goals and build your future with college tuition assistance, valuable job training, and retirement benefits.
- A Shift Manager provides leadership to crew and other managers during a shift to ensure great Quality, Service and Cleanliness to customers.
- Shift Managers perform a variety of tasks, which may include planning for each shift, monitoring performance during the shift, taking action to ensure the team is meeting McDonald's standards, monitoring safety, security, and profitability, and communicating with the next Shift Manager to help prepare him/her to run a great shift, too.
- Previous leadership experience is preferred, ideally within a restaurant, retail or hospitality environment.
- We're looking for positive team players with a flexible schedule who like to have fun, with the passion to work the famously fast paced McDonald's environment.
Updated 2 days ago