- Shift Managers perform a variety of tasks, which may include planning for each shift, monitoring performance during the shift, taking action to ensure the team is meeting McDonalds standards, monitoring safety, security, and profitability, and communicating with the next Shift Manager to help prepare him/her to run a great shift, too.
- Were looking for positive team players with a flexible schedule who like to have fun, with the passion to work the famously fast paced McDonalds environment.
- This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonalds USA. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonalds logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant.
- Were looking for positive team players with flexible schedules who like to have fun, with the passion to work the famously fast paced McDonalds environment.
- This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonalds restaurant, but it is not a complete job description.
- People who work in a McDonalds restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
- McDonalds USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant.
- Reach your goals and build your future with college tuition assistance, valuable job training, and retirement benefits.
Links for McDonald's