SGS: Part Time Lng Petroleum Inspector - Hollywood, Md
- Associated topics: chemical, chemical engineer, chemistry, engineer, gas, gas line, monomer, petroleum, petroleum and chemical, petroleum engineer
- Job DescriptionPetroleum Inspector, performs testing of bulk liquid or gaseous hydrocarbon or chemical cargo supervision services, such as but not limited to, gauging, sampling and reconciliation of transfer from shore tank, barge or ship to shore tank, barge or ship.
- Works in cooperation with clients representatives, US Customs, vessel personnel, government agents and shore facility personnel.
- Assists in other branch duties as assigned related to back office support and housekeeping.
- Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.
- SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity.
- Physically samples, measures, and takes the temperature of vessels tanks and shore tanks utilizing a variety of methods dictated by company and American Petroleum Institute (API) procedures.
- Calculates and reports quantities of the bulk liquid or gaseous hydrocarbon transferred and performs full reconciliation.
Links for SGS