Service Response Representative - St. Peter's Hospital - Full Time Days
- Responsible for documentation, communication, and dispatching of a wide variety of service requests from the customers of the Service Center to the staffs of the Support Service departments and patients of St. Peters Hospital that the Service Response Center serves.
- Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
- Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes.
- St. Peter's Hospital in Albany, NY is looking for a new team member to work with the Transportation Department - Full Time Days
- Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Location Albany, New York, 12208 Category Non-Clinical Support Job Id 00298719 St. Peter's Health Partners
- Experience Requirements : Computer skills, customer service skills, and experience in a hospital setting.
- Please enter the information below if you'd like to share this job with a friend.
Links for Trinity Health