Service Representative II
- Responsible for any combination of the following transactions: check cashing; deposits; withdrawals; consumer, real estate, and commercial loan payments; money order and check sales; traveler's checks processing; and foreign currency exchange.
- Associated topics: answer, call center, call center specialist, clerk, coordinator, customer care, customer service, customer service representative, product support, service representative
- Incoming mail, courier, ATM, Night Drop and payments
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other associates of the organization.
- May also be responsible for handling merchant customers and cash shipments and deposits in addition to processing federal tax deposits for FICA wages.
- Treasury tax (TT&L) and loan payments
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and a minimum of six months experience as a service representative in a financial institution; or six months experience with cash handling and customer service.
- Receive loan payments, checks due dates, and assesses late charges when applicable.
Links for Citizens Bank