Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- OLATHE FORD LINCOLN, the largest Ford dealership in Kansas, is hiring a full-time Porter for their service department to make sure vehicle flow is running smoothly in our fast-paced dealership!
- Responsibilities - Porter Greet and welcome service customers in a friendly, courteous manner Install floor mats in all vehicles that arrive for service Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed Safely drive courtesy shuttle and run errands Maintain parking lots in a neat and organized manner Remove debris from service lane, driveway, etc.
- Qualifications - Porter Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record Friendly, energetic, and courteous with excellent customer service skills A positive attitude, good work ethic, and well-groomed appearance Must be able to work outdoors during extreme seasonal temperatures during the summer and winter Must work well independently and as part of a team Must be able to work some Saturdays Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Automotive Porter Must have a Good Driving Record Career Advancement Opportunities!
- Porters park, retrieve and move cars to assist customers and staff, direct the flow of traffic, and provide general parking lot supervision.
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR and drug screen We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Show moreShow less
- We Offer Excellent Benefits Medical, dental, vision & life insurance Matching 401(k) investment plan Paid vacation Uniform program Employee discounts on products and services Career advancement opportunities A positive and professional team environment
- Good time management skills are important along with the ability to work outdoors during extreme seasonal temperatures.
Links for Olathe Ford Lincoln