Service Business Development Coordinator
Expired 11 days agoInactive Job
- Assist customers with rental car contracts, rental pick-ups and returns
- Participate in team and process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management
- We set each member up for success by providing comprehensive, highly-specialized training for each position within our organization, complete with on-the-job training and ongoing personal development.
- Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, scripts and templates
- Serve as a receptionist to greet walk-in customers and direct them to the appropriate team members for further assistance
- Provide customers with initial product information and direct them to the appropriate dealership resources
- We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- If you are interested in a career in the automotive business we welcome you to apply today to join our family at Olathe Automotive Group.
Links for Olathe Ford Lincoln