Server/Waitstaff - Atria Seville
Last updated 2 months ago
- Work closely with the culinary service director and/or executive director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining programs.
- Paid training through our proprietary Learning Management System, AtriaLEARNEmployee and resident referral bonusesGrowth and development paths specific to your interestsSupervisor support with open door policyReliable scheduleWhat’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career?
- Remove used or soiled plates, utensils, glasses, linen from the dining room as needed.
- Clean and sanitize carpet, tables, chairs, condiment containers, and equipment used in the dining room.
- Attend Pre-Meal stand up held for all dining and kitchen staff.
- Communicate resident likes and dislikes to Director of Culinary Services and/or Restaurant Manager for menu planning purposes and resident satisfaction.
- When applicable acquaint new residents with menus, seating, and dining options and hours.
Links for Atria Senior Living