Server / Cashier / Cook / Barista - Panera Bread
Last updated 27 days ago
- Constantly exposed to low temperatures in walk-in freezer and cooler.
- Climb (ladders) or balance, ascend/descend, work atop, traverse; occasionally ascends/descends a step ladder to reach product on top shelves.
- Talk/hear, communicate, detect, converse with, discern, convey, express oneself, exchange information; the person in this position frequently communicates with fellow employees or guests.
- s Hospital, Make-Wish IL, the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption, and Children?
- re committed to employee development and growth through training, coaching, and learning from one another.
- Constantly exposed to high heat in walk-in oven, or wall mounted ovens.
- We actively engage in philanthropic endeavors including our work with Boston Children?
- Walk, move, traverse- The person in this position must have the ability to stand up to 12 hours, move about the restaurant to access the dining room, prep area, restrooms, and dumpster area.
Links for Panera Bread