Senior Underwriter/Portfolio Manager
- Assists the Commercial Banker by being identified as the in-bank relationship manager, taking care of requests from the customer that cannot be handled by the Loan Assistant.
- 5-7 years of related experience as a Credit Analyst, Portfolio Manager or Commercial Loan Officer.
- Provides underwriting, completed applications and servicing requests for Government Guaranteed programs with minimal input from Credit Officer.
- Prepares business case memos and participates in business case discussions, subsequent meetings with bank management, industry specialists, and other interested parties.
- Must complete RMA training curriculum and achieve the CRC Certification within 36 months of employment in the role.
- The Senior Portfolio Manager is responsible for underwriting Commercial and Ag credit exposures, consisting of gathering, analyzing and interpreting credit and financial information for existing and prospective customers in order to assess credit quality and minimize risk and potential loss.
- In addition, the Senior Portfolio Manager assists the Commercial Banker in managing their client relationships.
- Assists the Commercial Banker by scheduling, attending, and participating in the Lender Annual Review.
Links for Heartland Financial USA, Inc.