Senior Ticketing Manager - Olympics & Paralympics
- On Location provides unrivalled access for corporate clients and fans looking for official, immersive experiences at marquee events, including the Olympic and Paralympic Games, Super Bowl, NCAA Final Four, New York Fashion Week and more.
- Associated topics: director of operations, executive, facilities management, facilities manager, facility, facility operations, management, manager, team leader, operations manager
- On Location is a global leader in premium experiential hospitality, offering ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production and travel management across sports, entertainment, fashion and culture.
- International travel may be required throughout the year, including extended periods of remote work within local offices within host cities.
- Understanding of Ticketmaster s XT systems.
- Build out and lead a cross-functional team, including oversight of an Inventory Manager.
- Lead On Location s pricing efforts in conjunction with Go-To-Market leadership, the Paris Organization Committee of the Games, the International Olympic Committee (IOC), and other key stakeholders, for the Paris 2024 Olympic & Paralympic Games.
- Work with the Paris 2024 team on all areas of ticketing, in-venue-hospitality, and out-venue-hospitality.
Links for On Location