Senior Staff Engineer, Manufacturing
Expired 6 days agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: assembly, automotive, design, motor, naval, powertrain, proe, solidworks, turbomachinery, vibration
- However, please expect delays in the hiring process as we take the necessary precautions to minimize the spread of the virus - including transitioning to remote/video interviews and other alternative hiring event formats - for the safety of our candidates and associates.
- Skills/Requirements Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited engineering program is required 8+ years manufacturing engineering experience Proficiency in CAD Past results include successful technical leadership on a major project Experience includes mentoring and/or supervising other engineers Experience with SMC, compression molding a plus Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
- This is more than a job posting for Kohler Company, one of the oldest and largest privately held companies in North America.
- The Senior Staff Engineer, Manufacturing works as a team lead for the manufacturing and process engineering team in the Huntsville, AL manufacturing facility.
- Participate and manage as needed cost reduction initiatives through Kaizen events, six sigma project support, engineering project leadership and support.
- Manage plant capital expenditure plan and timing in regard to projects managed by manufacturing and process engineering team.
- Initiate, develop and implement continuous improvement projects in support of plant manufacturing initiatives, objectives, and improvements needed.
Links for Sterling Kohler