Last updated 4 days ago
- However, please expect delays in the hiring process as we take the necessary precautions to minimize the spread of the virus - including transitioning to remote/video interviews and other alternative hiring event formats - for the safety of our candidates and associates.
- Work with Sustainability Design Engineering staff to develop tools that combine LCI and cost data to vet and quantify benefits of projects with triple bottom line results.
- Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
- Operations-focused coordination of life cycle inventory (LCI) data collection, model building, and tool development.
- For operations-specific elements of the Kohler LCI Standard, establish standard practice and responsibility for operations and operations support to contribute to model builds, tool development, and upkeep of both.
- Close alignment and coordination with corporate and in-plant KOS teams, including Continuous Improvement Coordinators (CICs), plant leaders, capital project teams.
- Partner with KOS staff and Continuous Improvement Coordinators (CICs) to identify and vet new opportunities for cost savings and impact reduction.
- Through DfE, integrate sustainable design with key Kohler operations management systems, processes, and capital projects.
Links for Sterling Kohler