Expired 15 hours ago
- Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to work as a full stack engineer on modern microservices architecture and cloud-based enterprise application.
- Our OfferAt Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 2.5 billion people by 2030, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients.
- We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
- As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce.
- You are responsible forProvide in-depth analysis and resolution of complex software issues being experienced by customers globallyDevelop monitoring tools for medical software and associated requirements and designsDefining, tracking and communicating key customer problems, including facilitation of technical deep-dive, root cause analysis etc.
- You are a part ofPhilips Sleep and Respiratory organization that generates more than a billion dollars a year in revenue.
- To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog.
Links for Phillips