Senior, Snowflake Data Engineer
- Associated topics: data analyst, data integration, data manager, data management, data quality, data warehouse, data warehousing, erp, mongo database administrator, teradata
- The KPMG Lighthouse is a curation of specialized technical capabilities and domain experts working across the digital landscape: applied data science, AI, data engineering and insights, software engineering, automation, and big data.
- Experience with projects relating to cloud modernization, data migration, data warehousing experience with cloud-based data platforms (i.e., Snowflake)
- Here, you'll be an important part of our high-energy, unique, fast-paced, and innovative culture that delivers with the agility of a tech startup and the backing of a leading global consulting firm.
- Hands-on working knowledge of topics such as data security, messaging patterns, ELT, Data wrangling and cloud computing and proficiency in data integration/EAI and DB technologies, sophisticated analytics tools, programming languages or visualization platforms
- Exhibit knowledge of the Snowflake ecosystem and can clearly articulate the value proposition of cloud modernization/transformation to a wide range of stakeholders
- Assist technical design and development activities for implementation of large-scale data solutions in Snowflake to support multiple use cases (transformation, reporting and analytics, data modernization, etc.)
- Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Links for KPMG