Senior Site Reliability Engineer - Data Platform
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) applies software engineering techniques and discipline to production operations to attack major problems and fix them for good.
- Experience in Workflow and data pipeline orchestration (Airflow, Oozie, Jenkins, etc.)
- Good understanding of design/Implementation of Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, MongoDB, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Zookeeper, Spark, ELK, etc is a plus
- 3+ years of professional experience in reliability engineering, software engineering, or systems engineering; blend of interests in both software and systems engineering.
- Experience with Python, Go, Terraform, and Ansible.
- The Ability to design, author, and release code in at least one language like Go, Python, Ruby, Perl, Java or a similar language, comfortable implementing both functionality and tests, and reviewing others code.
- Serve as a steward of the Data Infrastructure production environment by providing on-call support, incident response, collaborative debugging, and continuous learning
- With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Singapore, Hyderabad, Dublin, Aberdeen and Vancouver, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job search at a time.
Links for Indeed