Expired 20 days agoInactive Job
- Associated topics:.net, application architect, c#, design, design pattern, maven, perl, project architect, senior, senior software engineer
- Responsibilities: Does both production and QC programming of SDTM datasets, analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures, for multiple clinical trials using SAS software.
- Communicates issues to lead programmer or Service Provider technical lead.
- We provide global strategic resourcing and FSP services to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries.
- Must meet timelines or communicate proactively and effectively if timelines are at risk so that plans can be adjusted.
- Works with minimal supervision under the direction of a lead programmer.
- DOCS is the FSP division of ICON Clinical Research.
- Founded in 1997, DOCS has grown to become the premier resourcing provider for the clinical development industry.