Senior Salesforce Administrator Remote - Temp - to - Hire
- Suggest Revision
- At Gallagher, you can build a career whether it's with our brokerage division, our benefits and HR consulting division, or our corporate team.
- The Senior Salesforce Admin & Reporting Applications Specialist works with senior leadership at the local, regional, national and global level to define requirements, end-user training, maintenance, support, and builds reports and dashboards that support the internal sales and financial goals within Gallagher Benefit Services Division (GBS).
- The Senior Salesforce Admin & Reporting Applications Specialist works as assigned to ensure that Salesforce (SFDC) admin & reporting activities are executed accurately, completely, and on time, coordinating with all necessary parties including business unit clients, vendors and IT. He/She must possess intermediate SQL and advanced MS Excel and work collaboratively across divisions and business units.
- The Senior Salesforce Admin & Reporting Applications Specialist will perform hands-on technical implementation, project management, Salesforce administration and system evangelizing.
- Senior Salesforce Admin & Reporting Applications Specialist will define & create reports as needed and evaluate data to implement new reports as appropriate.
Updated 13 days ago