Senior Research Contracts Specialist
Last updated 2 days ago
- Knowledge of Federal regulations related to Research Contracts including familiarity with FAR. Experience working in a Clinical Trial Office, General Counsel, or Tech Transfer Office of a University, Hospital, or Research institute.
- Higher Education Consulting
- Associated topics: aseptic, biopharma, clinical, diet, dietetic, disease, drug, drug discovery, physiology, transfection
- Preferred Qualifications: Experience in review and redline contracts.
- As part of the Research Services team, you will work with leading physician/scientists, administrators, and other professionals connected to the healthcare, university and life sciences industries on a variety of projects in strategic planning, finance, operations, technology and compliance.
- As a senior member of Huron s Research Office team, you will negotiate and process research study contracts that includes, but is not limited to, Confidentiality Agreements, Clinical Trial Agreements, Subawards, Service Agreements, Federal Contracts, Master Agreements, Material Transfer Agreements, and Data Transfer Agreements.
- Our legacy is rooted in the industry bringing an unmatched level of expertise and experience in higher education, healthcare, and academic medicine.
- Essential Duties: Reviewing and drafting contract templates and review ancillary documents.
Links for Huron Consulting Group