Senior Project Engineer, Electronics Testing
Expired 28 days agoInactive Job
- Preferred: Training in continuous improvement, lean manufacturing, and SPC. Teradyne Z18xx and Agilent/Keysight 3070 in-circuit test platform knowledge.
- However, please expect delays in the hiring process as we take the necessary precautions to minimize the spread of the virus - including transitioning to remote/video interviews and other alternative hiring event formats - for the safety of our candidates and associates.
- Senior Project Engineer, Electronics Testing KOHLER, WI, United States | req28412 Senior Project Engineer, Electronics Testing This is more than a job posting for Kohler Company, one of the oldest and largest privately held companies in North America.
- Design, build, and programming for circuit board and controller functional test fixtures.
- Manage in-circuit test equipment for circuit board manufacturing including but not limited to test-head and fixture maintenance, test program changes, and specification/implementation of new fixtures.
- Experience interfacing with National Instruments PXI platforms.
- Associated topics: design, develop, electric, electrical, electrical engineer, electronic, engineer, plc, power, systems
- 1-2 years of circuit board design experience.
Links for Sterling Kohler