Senior Project Engineer, Electrical Controls
Expired 27 days agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: adapter, circuit, hardware, image processing, lighting, msee, power, signal processing, solar, wiring
- However, please expect delays in the hiring process as we take the necessary precautions to minimize the spread of the virus - including transitioning to remote/video interviews and other alternative hiring event formats - for the safety of our candidates and associates.
- Senior Project Engineer, Electrical Controls KOHLER, WI, United States | req27781 Senior Project Engineer, Electrical Controls This is more than a job posting for Kohler Company, one of the oldest and largest privately held companies in North America.
- 70% of work will be tied to developing software and algorithms development for engine controls, using MATLAB/Simulink software for model-based implementation into hardware.
- Two or more years MatLab/Simulink/Stateflow experience (Modeling, simulating, and analysis).
- Develop and implement custom features using Simulink/Matlab software or program code.
- Understand and support software modeling and simulation to develop concepts.
- Skills/Requirements Minimum of a bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering with an emphasis on controls or embedded system development and implementation.
Links for Sterling Kohler