Senior Program Officer, Early Learning Data Systems & Assessments
Last updated 6 hours ago
- Job Description Summary The Senior Program Officer, Early Learning Data Systems & Assessments will report to the Deputy Director, Early Learning and strategically develop and manage one or more portfolios of grants and contracts requiring high-level grant management skills, monitoring and evaluation.
- Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
- Contribute to the design, integration and improvement of strategies, collaborations and implementation plans to ensure long-term sustainability and impact of investments, including tight collaboration with staff leading measurement, learning and evaluation activities and staff leading policy, advocacy, and communications activities.
- Knowledge related to early learning assessments, data systems, data analytics and governance Experience working in or closely with early learning systems (including federal Head Start, state Pre-K, a school district, early learning state education agency or education consulting group) on early learning assessments preferred.
- The Early Learning & Pathways team focuses across the critical transition points that are essential to supporting young people's momentum along their education journey - early learning as the foundational platform for success in elementary school, and the latter half of high school into postsecondary, which is the launching pad for success in the workforce.
- Role Title: Senior Program Officer, Early Learning Data Systems & Assessments Division: U.S. Program Group: Early Learning Location: Seattle, WA or Washington D.C. Division Summary The foundation's U.S. Program (USP) works to expand access to life-changing opportunities.
- Our work in Education Pathways focuses on ensuring that Black, Latino and students experiencing poverty access the learning opportunities and guidance and navigation supports needed to obtain credentials of value and gain professional skills, agency, and social capital needed to thrive in the workforce.
- Areas of focus: adaptive learning platforms, big data/learning analytics, machine learning, augmented and virtual reality Directly or indirectly leads a team to develop, manage and implement project strategies.
Links for Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation