Senior Product Manager (LiveOps)
- Title: Senior Product Manager (LiveOps)
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Employment Type: Full time / Direct Hire / Permanent
- As the Senior Product Manager for Platform, you will work with Consumer Product Leadership on the vision and strategy for new achievements, competitive and social game modes on the wider Skillz platform.
- The new product features that you will deliver are expected to delight our players and customers and drive growth to our key business metrics.
- Competition and community is at the center of Skillz’ broader ecosystem strategy, and we believe we’ve only scratched the surface.
- Work cross functionally with stakeholders to define the consumer product vision, strategy and roadmap for achievements and social game modes that are aligned with the overall company product roadmap and business strategy.
- A strategic thinker, who can own the overall plan, including design, implementation, GTM and analysis framework of features and functional refinements.
- Drive analysis of releases and share results through quarterly business reviews (QBRs); build a track record of delivering on forecasted outcomes.
- Work with the engineering team to estimate ship dates of major deliverables with a 75% or better accuracy.
- Team player and excellent communicator capable of clearly sharing feature development progress, metric impact, etc to a multi-functional group.
- Worked with C staff to clearly understand the company mission and articulate that to the engineering and design teams.
- 7-8 years experience as a Sr. PM or Lead PM, with experience building successful features for mobile games.
- Has worked or managed LiveOps events and big feature launches.
- Social casino or puzzle game game experience is a plus.
- Areas of Ownership: LiveOps, Achievements & Social/Gifting
- Features: Leagues 3.2, Events 2.0, Gifting & Staking
Stand out and contact Skillz Inc directly