Expired 14 days agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: banker, banking solution, customer, loan, loan servicing officer, mortgage loan officer, mortgage loan originator, mortgage officer, personal banker iv, sale
- Must be security conscious and comply with all Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements, Privacy of Customer Information Policy, and all consumer protection laws, regulations, and Bank policies as related to assigned job duties.
- May act as backup to the Branch Operations Supervisor or Assistant Banking Center Manager in their absence as designated.
- Opens and closes the banking center according to bank security policy.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and other compliance training as assigned and maintains up-to-date knowledge of BSA and other regulatory requirements as it relates to the job function.
- The role is responsible for providing an exceptional in-branch customer experience by handling every customer need including sales and service, consumer loan origination, and teller transactions as needed.
- Utilizing a needs-based selling approach, the Senior Personal Banker will provide solutions based on customer needs and how they like to conduct their banking.
- Under direction, the Senior Personal Banker will be responsible for assisting customers in a dual role function.
Links for Citywide Banks