Senior Payroll Administrator - Office of Controller, Full - Time
- General Summary The Senior Payroll Administrator, will prepare and process the bi-weekly payroll using ADP Workforce Now and ADP Enterprise eTIME. The Senior Payroll Coordinator performs a variety of timekeeping and payroll processing activities, including verifying wage and overtime calculations, reviewing deductions, processing pay requests and corrections and answering employee questions regarding payroll taxes, deductions and policies.
- Principal Responsibilities The Senior Payroll Administrator: Prepares bi-weekly payroll according to policy, procedures, and regulations using ADP Workforce Now. Reviews Enterprise timecards, processes, calculates, and posts actions including retroactive payments, benefit payments, wage assignments and garnishments.
- Minimum 4 years of payroll experience with knowledge of ADP Workforce Now and ADP Enterprise eTIME systems.
- The Senior Payroll Administrator will demonstrate Shirley Ryan AbilityLab Core Attributes: Communication, Accountability, Flexibility/Adaptability, Judgment/Problem Solving, Customer Service and Core Values (Hope, Compassion, Discovery, Collaboration, & Commitment to Excellence) while fulfilling job duties.
- Ensures disbursement of bi-weekly payroll, including garnishments, benefits, taxes and any irregular payments.
- Reporting Relationships Reports directly to the Payroll Manager SRAlab is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- The Senior Payroll Administrator will consistently demonstrate support of the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab statement of Vision, Mission and Core Values by striving for excellence, contributing to the team efforts and showing respect and compassion for patients and their families, fellow employees, and all others with whom there is contact at or in the interest of the institute.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) highly desired.
Links for Shirley Ryan Ability Lab