Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- Managing Attorney/COO - In-House Position
- As a senior position opportunity, resumes should reflect significant organizational management experience.
- We have created, reinforced and cultivated a superior business and service model by offering sophisticated, full-service legal counsel within the public and private sectors, robust educational platforms, and broad media-friendly marketing programs.
- Candidates will have experience in a broad range of general corporate and securities matters, including M&A, compliance with federal and state securities laws, initial and follow-on public securities offerings, corporate governance, regulatory issues, crowdfunding, and general commercial transactions; advising our U.S. and international clients in connection with SEC, NASDAQ and NYSE rules, and FINRA reporting requirements.
- Key Qualifications: At least 5 years experience at a leading law firm working on securities and disclosure matters and a broad range of corporate transactions; governance.
- Other In-house only opportunity at our offices in downtown West Palm Beach, Florida
- Prestigious West Palm Beach, FL Corporate and Securities law firm seeks an expert Attorney in Corporate, Securities, M&A with a dynamic leadership ability who has managed teams of Attorneys in the Firm and Company sector reporting to the Founding Partner.
- We are proud of our stellar reputation and currently service over 400 premium clients, 50 of which are publicly-traded companies.
Links for L&C