Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- Applicants possessing Associate or Bachelor’s Degree (English major or Business major) and/or a Paralegal Certificate from an ABA Certified program will be given priority consideration.
- We have created, reinforced and cultivated a superior business and service model by offering sophisticated, full-service legal counsel within the public and private sectors, robust educational platforms, and broad media-friendly marketing programs.
- Applicants should have at least 5 years of experience as a paralegal in a corporate law firm.
- Stellar organizational and interpersonal skills and a demonstrated track record of managing the details required of a paralegal.
- Five years or more of corporate governance or related legal experience with a corporate and securities law firm.
- Understand transaction structures (mergers, share exchanges, offerings, etc.)
- Founded in 2001, Legal & Compliance, LLC is a pioneer in corporate and securities transactional law.
- We are proud of our stellar reputation and currently service over 400 premium clients, 50 of which are publicly-traded companies.
Links for L&C