Expired 6 months agoInactive Job
- Minimum Required Skills Wireless network security technologies, FirewallProxy ServerRemote Access and IPSEC VPN, CISSPCEHCCSPCASS, HIPAA - Healthcare Industry knowledge, TCP UDP Root Cause, RADIUS and other Authentication Authorization, NetworkingNetwork Security Firewalls, NFVSDNOpenFlowVirtualization, Network Level Troubleshooting Break Fix, InternalExternal network topology and config If you are a Senior Network Engineer with experience, please read on!
- - Customer Service Develops customer server-level agreements (SLA's) and proactively seeks recommendations on improvements to the SLA. - Leadership Provides effective leadership over IT Networking team through effective communication and fostering an environment of open and honest communication.
- What's In It for You - Competitive salary - PTO - Medical - Dental - Vision - 401(k) you can apply directly by sending your resume to me , if you are a Senior Network Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Based in Lynnwood, WA, we are an established, successful healthcare company looking to bring on a talented Senior Network Engineer to join our team in a mission-critical role.
- Provides network support, guidance, and project management for internal and external customers to ensure goals, tasks, timelines, and costs are met by appropriately applying the Networking team resources.
- - Security Overseesimplements Network security strategy as directed by Director of IT. - Staff Development Encourages professional development by offering additional responsibilities and training when appropriate.
- What You Will Be Doing - Budgeting Provides Network budget, including capital and recurring expenses.
- - Training Provides staff training on Network emergency (on-call) support, ensuring a dynamic and well-trained team to support our company 24x7.
Links for Gulf South Technology Solutions, LLC