Senior Marketing Automation & Analytics Professional (REMOTE)
- The Senior Marketing Automation & Analytics Professional works closely with the Director of Digital Strategy to support the growth of all digital channels which may include: bank websites, social media, email marketing, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, Online Banking and Mobile Banking display ads.
- System experience to include: Marketing Automation, Salesforce, Alteryx, MS Power BI or Tableau, Machine Learning/Predictive Analytics
- Participates on the Heartland Member Bank Marketing Council to formulate digital marketing strategies across all channels.
- Ability to create and deliver omni-channel customer experiences
- Experience with end to end predictive model development, data automation, data visualization and analytical reporting.
- Partners with the Director of Marketing Automation and Customer Engagement to manage significant digital channels and capabilities.
- Builds and manages process improvements to increase efficiency in campaign deployment, tracking, reporting, and conversion.
- Works directly with our compliance department to manage digital marketing advertising ensuring compliance and accuracy
Links for Bank of Blue Valley