Senior Manager Performance & Execution
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Coordinate with GLS as a core enabling partner to understand capacity / capabilities in relation to global L&P demand plan
- Provide strategic guidance to the Learning Enablement team to assess and thoughtfully drive learning platform rollouts (e.g. iCoach, Degreed) in alignment with L&P objectives and demand planning
- In this vital role you will be responsible for driving demand planning, capability and capacity planning to define and deliver on the business needs for Amgens Global Commercial Organizations Learning & Performance services.
- How Might You Defy Imagination?
- Awareness and ability to navigate and conform to Commercialization and Corporate Governance processes
- Lead coordination of governance operations, including Tier 2 Learning Council meetings, decisions, engagement, and communication, and Tier 3 regular operations meetings to monitor service delivery, risks, and changing needs
- The successful candidate should be an excellent business partner and will also be accountable for budget needs and allocation to enable the Learning & Performance services and demand.
- Lead consolidation of regional/BU demand plans annually into an overarching plan and manage prioritization against strategic priorities and resources
Links for Amgen