Senior Manager, Amazon Logistics Entitlements
- Amazon employees around the world uphold our unique corporate culture by embodying our Leadership Principles.
- Senior Manager, Amazon Logistics Entitlements Job ID: 1660364 | Amazon.com Services LLC Amazon operates a world-class network of delivery stations across the globe.
- The Amazon Logistics (AMZL) Team is responsible for the acquisition, construction and management of all facilities in the Amazon Delivery Station Network.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: · Management of our real estate entitlements program.
- You will be responsible for introducing new projects to the local jurisdiction and participating in any local meetings and hearings relating to these projects.
- Work cross-functionally with other internal and external teams, including Transaction Management, Delivery Station Design, Legal, Economic Development/Public Policy, Construction and Launch, to obtain the necessary entitlements as quickly as possible.
- Responsible for communicating project entitlement status across many teams and management levels.
- Travel will be required BASIC QUALIFICATIONS · Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years of relevant real estate experience, including serving in a planning, zoning or land use capacity.
- Experience with industrial zoning codes for local jurisdictions · Experience with Microsoft Excel, SharePoint and other Project Management tools.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS · Juris Doctor or other advanced degree.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
- Experience in building and improving internal processes.
- Experience building and maintaining strong relationships with local jurisdictions and understanding land use regulations.
- Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Stand out and contact Amazon directly