Senior Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Last updated 7 hours ago
- The selected candidate will ensure that the appropriate operational security posture is maintained for assigned information systems and as such, works in close collaboration with the Information System Security Manager (ISSM), the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) staff, and the Information System Owner (ISO).
- Security+ or equivalent required at a minimum; CAP, CASP, CISSP, or CISM desiredITIL v3.0 or Foundation Certifications desiredCommunicate well, both orally and in writingSecurity Requirements: US Citizenship and active TS clearance
- We are seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented experienced senior Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to join our team in the Springfield, VA area.
- Tau Six, an agile small company delivering cutting edge cybersecurity and systems integration services to the US National Security market, has an immediate need for a Senior Information Systems Security Officer for a Department of Defense customer.
- Some experience with security efforts related to modern Windows, Linux, UNIX, Cisco, SQL or Oracle databases, and virtual computing.
- You will ensure that cyber security requirements are effectively integrated into information systems' operations, management, and documentation.
- As a Principal Information System Security Officer, you will provide critical systems, application and infrastructure support to our Department of Defense customer.
- In this role you have the opportunity to work with a cross-functional team in multiple technical areas to include operations, engineering, security, and systems development to deliver secure solutions to our national security customers.
Links for Tau Six