Senior Federal Proposal Manager
Expired 7 years agoInactive Job
- comFind JobsFind ResumesEmployers / Post JobPost your resume Sign in What:Where: Advanced Job Search job title, keywords or company city, state, or zip Senior Federal Proposal Manager Romanyk Consulting Corp - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Romanyk Consulting is a Management Consulting firm.
- The Capture/Proposal Manager will be responsible for managing Federal proposals thru the complete opportunity life cycle from proposal RFP release to post-proposal submission activities, thereby leading, planning, scheduling, and overseeing large-scale Federal business opportunities.
- The Capture/Proposal Manager is also responsible for leading and overseeing the capture and proposal functions to win.
- To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in a variety of consulting services, from operational analysis and improvement, strategic planning, master facility planning, outsourcing services, and systems integration.
- Duties will involve full life cycle capture management including managing the opportunity assessment process, assisting with bid/no bid decisions, assist in building relationships with key partners, designing and executing a winning proposal strategy, overseeing the proposal development and proposal production process.
- We specialize in helping clients improve their operations, increase their effectiveness and utilization of their capital assets.
- We provide a wide portfolio of Planning, Operational and IT services that solves critical problems for clients.
- Assistance in planning the team including assisting with selecting outside teaming partners.
Links for Romanyk Consulting Corp