Senior Engineer, Electrical & Firmware
Last updated 2 hours ago
- Understanding of analog and digital circuit design, FPGA and CPL designs including Soft Core Precessors, Logic Synthesis using Verilog and VHDL, and simulation of design.
- Demonstrated experience with schematic capture and PCB layout tools for circuit board designs.
- The Zoetis Veterinary Medicine Research and Development (VMRD) Diagnostics group is looking for a senior level electrical engineer to help build and support the next generation of veterinarian diagnostics analyzer instruments and ecosystem for companion and livestock animals around the world.
- Demonstrated experience with high density, mixed signal, and high speed PCB Designs and Layouts
- The VMRD Diagnostics software team is responsible for the development of analyzer instrument firmware and software supporting the latest technology and practices.
- Familiarity and ability to develop basic device drivers and bare metal code for embedded systems.
- As required, produce detailed drawings, BOM's and release documents for the above design activities.
- The electrical engineer will serve as a key member of the team and must be motivated, self-driven and carry out the following responsibilities.
Links for Zoetis