Senior Data Scientist Software Solutions
- Company Overview Imagine if we could match patients with the treatments that prove the most effective for them Headquartered in Somerville, MA, GNS Healthcare is an AI-driven precision medicine company transforming the way novel drug therapies are discovered, developed, and utilized to drive the best possible patient outcomes across oncology, auto-immune diseases, and neurology.
- Our solutions powered by large multi-modal datasets, simulate patient response at the individual level through in silico patient models called Gemini.
- Gemini reveal the underlying circuitry of diseases to provide insights and evidence to support enhanced drug discovery, clinical trials, real world evidence and market access strategies Backed by decades of research, validated results and clinical expertise, our solutions are used by many of the world s leading biopharmaceutical companies.
- Position Summary The Senior Data Scientist will join a dynamic team responsible for supporting successful biopharma customer use of the REFS software platform.
- This individual will be an internal expert in the capabilities of our Bayesian inference platform, with the ability to translate customer use requests into practical solutions using REFS-based analytics.
- We are seeking smart, driven people who are experts in their field, have a track record of success and a passion for creating change.
- We believe that strong teams supercharge the performance of individuals, create a fun and dynamic workplace and great results for our clients and the people they serve.
- Responsibilities + Facilitate delivery of scientific insights to clients using the REFS software and services, including on-boarding, training, and providing regular technical and scientific support to users.
- Our core values of integrity, collaboration, value, diversity, and game-changing guide our behaviors with each other and our clients.
- GNS offers competitive salaries, stock options, unlimited vacation, health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, 401(k), generous parental leave, tuition reimbursement, professional development, subsidized parking and gym membership, tasty food, volunteering opportunities, social gatherings, and more.
- Equal Employment Opportunity GNS Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or conditions related to pregnancy, or genetics.
- In addition to federal law requirements, GNS Healthcare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- Powered by JazzHR
Links for GNS Healthcare