Senior Data Scientist - Search
- Data science, machine learning, optimization models, Master’s degree in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Information Technology, Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Econometrics, Successful completion of one or more assessments in Python, Spark, Scala, or R, Using open source frameworks (for example, scikit learn, tensorflow, torch)
- You’re experienced with traditional, as well as modern machine learning/statistical techniques, including Regression, Classification, Ensemble Methods, Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning.
- We use cutting edge machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, data mining and optimization algorithms on search relevance, ranking and conversion optimization.
- You have a Ph. D. or have a Masters Degree with 2+ years of experience, in a computational science discipline with an emphasis on Machine Learning or Data Mining.
- Demonstrating up-to-date expertise in Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning and Deep Learning, and applying that towards development, experimentation, and improvement in the Algorithms powering Search & Browse experiences on Walmart.
- Staying current on published data mining, machine learning and modeling techniques on competing technologies and sharing these findings with scientists and engineers in the organization.
- Option 1- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 3
- Option 2- Master’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science,
Links for Walmart