Senior Data Collection Engineer
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Also requires the following skills (3 years experience) in: Programming pipelines with Python handling noisy datasets; and at least 3 of the following skills which can be combined in any amount for a total of 3 years experience: Snowflake, AWS, Analytics, Big Data, Chef, Distributed Systems, Hadoop, MongoDB, PHP, Lucene Solr, ELK. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
- Must have Bach in Comp Sci, Software Engineering, or related field and 4 years relevant experience with Python, Node.js, or R or Master's in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field and 3 years relevant experience with Python, Node.js, or R.
- Senior Data Collection Engineer for Trader Interactive LLC to work at our Norfolk, VA location.
- Position will collaborate as part of a x-functional Agile team to create + enhance software that enables state of the art, next-gen Big Data + Fast Data applications.
- May undergo background checks including drug screen and ref checks.
- Little domestic travel may be involved.
- Limited telecommuting may be permitted.
Links for Trader Interactive LLC