Senior Data Analyst, Research Discovery & Design
Last updated 56 minutes ago
- From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
- The Role in Brief:Senior Data Analyst, Research Discovery & DesignEABs research programs offer strategic guidance at scale: we help college, university, and K-12 executives make progress on their most pressing issues.
- As a Senior Data Analyst, you will bridge between researchs syndicated project teams and short-term research teams to help turn customized deliverables into scalable opportunities for impact.
- This role is remote for now but expected to be based in Washington, DC when office operations resume.
- PrimaryResponsibilities:Coding and Automation: Use coding tools (e.g., Python) to create sustainable coding mechanisms that can automate Excel to PowerPoint reports or other templates/tools, using third party and proprietary data sources.
- We harness the collective power of more than 1,900 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights.
- Consult with research teams on how to incorporate data-science models into research deliverables and reports.
- Data Model Design:Consult with research teams to develop models and methodologies to forecast business and educational outcomes for partner institutions using statistical best practices.
Links for EAB