Senior Cybersecurity Counsel & Privacy Officer
Last updated 6 hours ago
- Provide advice to facilitate compliance with applicable laws regulating the use and protection of personal information including GLBA, CCPA, CPRA, FCRA, HIPAA and GDPR. Work with third-party risk management and contract teams on information security and privacy controls and perform Data Protection Impact Assessments.
- Privacy certifications such as CIPP/US, CIPP/E, CIPM or CIPT highly desired.
- The position will report to the Global Chief Privacy Officer and work closely with key stakeholders including global and regional privacy officers, regional general counsel and compliance, information security and litigation.
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA or similar is a plus.
- Deep experience in data security incident response and remediation, including investigations and data subject and regulatory notifications.
- Lead and support data security incident response investigations and remediate them in accordance with Chubbs incident response protocols.
- The Law Department seeks an attorney with in-depth data security, incident response and privacy experience.
- Facilitate global and regional incident response preparedness exercises.
Links for Chubb