Senior Construction Inspector
- Suggest Revision
$31.73 - $48.39 an hour
- This position typically performs assignments under the general supervision and direction of the Chief Inspector and Resident Engineer and may also serve as the Chief Inspector.
- Be extremely familiar with lab and field procedures for the following CEI services: Inspection and density testing of roadway earthwork, subgrade, base materials, and asphalt wearing surfaces.
- With an Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Construction Management degree, one (1) year experience in the construction management of highway projects, experience with FDOT construction projects is preferred.
- Without one of the degrees mentioned above, four (4) years of experience in the construction management of highway projects, experience with FDOT construction projects is preferred with two projects have been in a Senior Inspector capacity.
- Project experience includes earthwork, asphalt paving, concrete paving, storm drain systems, retaining walls, bridge elements, traffic control, SW3P, and other items related to highway/bridge construction.
Updated 0 days ago