Senior Clinical Secretary (FT), General Internal Medicine
Expired 5 months agoInactive Job
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) is a national leader in patient-centered health care and building a sustainable health system
- Directs the work of other employees, work study students, floats, temps, volunteers and others.
- Conducts on the job training for new staff members and gives input into performance appraisals.
- Proficiency in PC word processing, spreadsheets, and Excel, Power Point, MC Publisher software's.
- Maintains account/fund bookkeeping, and provides input into budget preparation.
- High School diploma with 3 years of administrative support experience or the equivalent required.
- May provide scribing and other administrative support to clinical staff.
- Schedules patients, manages calendars, schedules surgical procedures, ancillaries, rotaries, and coordinates deposition scheduling.
Links for D-H Lebanon-D-H Clinic