Senior Chemical Project Engineer, Engines Composition
Expired 26 days agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: biochemistry, ceramic, chemistry, coating, formulation, latex, material, material science, polyurethane, rubber
- However, please expect delays in the hiring process as we take the necessary precautions to minimize the spread of the virus - including transitioning to remote/video interviews and other alternative hiring event formats - for the safety of our candidates and associates.
- Senior Chemical Project Engineer, Engines Composition KOHLER, WI, United States | req27163 Senior Chemical Project Engineer, Engines Composition Location: Remote This is more than a jobposting for Kohler Company, one of the oldest and largest privately heldcompanies in North America.
- The Project Engineer, ProductComposition in the Power Group will have responsibility to implement globalnon-road, marine, and stationary Spark Ignited and Compression Ignition engineproduct compliance requirements, included but not limited to emissions orproduct composition (chemicals).
- The role will be responsible to have technical knowledge and act asa compliance liaison guiding and informing business units of the impacts ondesign, development, manufacture, and application of regulations.
- Conduct necessaryactivities to support various contractual requirements in conjunction withPower Group Compliance Analyst and Business Unit customer relations.
- Review, audit, andanalyze production line testing of evaporative and exhaust emissions testresults, processes, and procedures.
- Formulate and recommendenterprise strategies of engine emissions compliance, closing issues andguiding implementation.
Links for Sterling Kohler