Senior Business Operations Specialist
- Job Description At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place.
- From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values.
- We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth.
- Find your future with us.
- Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process.
- Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
- For Victorian based employees, the compliance date is 26 November 2021.
- All other global Boeing locations do not have a vaccination requirement at this time.
- The Learning and Development (L&D) function at Boeing is seeking a Senior Business Operations Specialist to support our L&D Ecosystem.
- This position is virtual but can be based out of the following locations: Seattle, Washington, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, Everett, Washington, Ridley Park, Pennsylvania, Renton, Washington, Seal Beach, California, Hazelwood, Missouri, and Washington DC. Are you a learning professional with passion and curiosity?
- This is an exciting and challenging position within our Learning and Development team, driving learning initiatives and shaping the future or learning at the company.
- Your positive attitude, passion for learning, and fresh ideas will help inspire curiosity in our learners across The Boeing Company.
- Position Responsibilities: Developing, piloting, and executing on innovative learning and capability development solutions that support L&D priorities.
- Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- Relocation: Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position.
- Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
- Drug Free Workplace: Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
- Shift Work Statement: This position is for 1st shift
Links for BOEING